| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto Velho in September is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in September is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish. Just 86.5mm (3.4in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:11 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto Velho September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Porto Velho, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto Velho: