| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto Velho in October is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.3 °C (90.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in October is faintly wet. Around 185.3mm (7.3in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto Velho October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Porto Velho, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto Velho: