| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto Velho in November is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in November is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in November is dampish. A sizable 207.3mm (8.2in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:26 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 12:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto Velho November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Porto Velho, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto Velho: