| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto Velho in May is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in May is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly dry. Circa 118mm (4.6in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto Velho May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Porto Velho, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto Velho: