| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto Velho in March is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in March is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in March is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 312.7mm (12.3in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:02 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto Velho March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Porto Velho, Brazil
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto Velho: