| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto Velho in June is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in June is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in June is dry. A mere 38.8mm (1.5in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 11:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto Velho June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Porto Velho, Brazil
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto Velho: