| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto Velho in July is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in July is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 22.6mm (0.9in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto Velho July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Porto Velho, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto Velho: