| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto Velho in January is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in January is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in January is moist. A substantial 346.8mm (13.7in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 12:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto Velho January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Porto Velho, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto Velho: