| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto Velho in February is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in February is pretty drenched. A hearty 295.7mm (11.6in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto Velho February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Porto Velho, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto Velho: