| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto Velho in December is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in December is fairly wet. A substantial 332.5mm (13.1in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 12:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto Velho December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Porto Velho, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto Velho: