| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto Velho in August is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.9 °C (91.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in August is dampish. A sizable 201.6mm (7.9in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto Velho August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Porto Velho, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto Velho: