| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto Velho in April is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in April is dampish. A sizable 205.9mm (8.1in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:02 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto Velho April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Porto Velho, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto Velho: